Strong brands are built on shared values and understanding.
Over 40% of the public sees employees as credible company sources, yet nearly half of polled employees say they don’t know what their company stands for or what makes it different.
Your employees are often the face of your business. They are your customers' source of contact, information and service. They communicate and represent your brand. Their buy-in and understanding of your brand directly impacts the success and longevity of your business. Their training is a perfect place to start molding that buy-in and understanding.
Whether you are indoctrinating or simply certifying employees, sales reps or customers, our curriculum development service will help you make a lasting impression. Our education programs are designed with 5 goals in mind.
- Create clearly defined curriculum structure, content and record of student progress.
- Engage all learning styles to achieve an optimum learning environment.
- Enhance your brand message through design, content and delivery.
- Align your curriculum with your business strategy and achievement of business objectives.
- Enable your program to adapt and expand as information, technology and procedures change within your business and industry.
Once your education program is in place, our team will continue to support you with assistance and training as needed.
If you're interested in designing or updating your training program, you might also like:
Offenberger & White, Inc. (OffWhite) is an integrated marketing solutions company based in Marietta, Ohio, USA.
©2016. Offenberger & White, Inc. All rights reserved. Terms and conditions of use apply.
P.O. Box 1012, 521 Fort Street, Marietta, OH 45750. 1-800-606-1610 or 1-800 OFFWHITE.